Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Killers's Brandon Flowers is being Mormon is about to open

The Killers frontman Brandon Flowers is being Mormon is about to open.

Leeds Frstival tickets online

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which the 'I'm a Mormon' for the various members have developed a series of highlight clips from the 30-year-old features in a new YouTube video.

Flowers talks about his career, his dream, his family and his faith, he says his job is 'a dream come true.'

He said: 'There are a lot of connotations that come along with rock music - it's usually very sex driven or very money driven.

'I realised early on that wasn't the road for me. Maybe because of the foundations that were laid in my life - my mum taking me to church - I wanted to take a different road, I guess.'

For example, he talks about who his parents were married for 44 years has set.

Brandon added: 'There was always a happiness in my home, and that is what I want.'

2 comments:

chicha.in said...

hii.. Nice Post

For latest stills videos visit ..

www.chicha.in

www.chicha.in

chicha.in said...

hii.. Nice Post

Thanks for sharing


For latest stills videos visit ..

www.chicha.in

www.chicha.in