Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Killers band's member said about his solo projects

The Killers band's member said about his solo projects, among them 'no rivalry' is.

Frontman Brandon Flowers again perform at London's Hard Rock Calling event but they have been working on their new own projects.

V Festival

Drummer Ronnie Vannucci says they wants to help each other or with each other than they are.

He told UK newspaper the Daily Star: 'I feel like they support me and I feel like I support them. There's no rivalry. I'd never even thought of it like that. It'd be cool if there was, though.'

Vannucci 35-years-old has also set a record label.

He said: 'I started a label but I don't know what I'm doing with that yet. Right now it's more of a function of putting my record out. Maybe I'll invest in a second solo album, or I'll give the money away to my family.'

No comments: