Monday 3 January 2011

Brandon Flowers love intimate shows


The Killer band star Brandon Flowers were of the view that playing to small crowds helps his performance.The star is consider as a most charismatic stage performers in music.

The singer also unveil that he feels secure and confident while playing in front of small crowd.

“Yes, I appreciate it. It makes me feel like they're with me. It wasn't that long ago that I was playing gigs and people would come to critique it and to decide whether we were worth it - and I guess that kind of stuck with me. I want to get past that,” he said.

Brandon loves to perform live and he also want his fans to sing along with him while he is performing.The musician says the experience is one of the most rewarding things about being in the business.

“I want to know that people are there to enjoy it, and because they love it. So, once I see them singing along I start to ease into it,” he added.

No comments: